Website privacy statement
1. Data controller/Contact
The data controller responsible for data processing within the General Data Protection Regulation is:
Anwaltskanzlei Dr. Kreidler Pleus & Kollegen, Dr. Daniela Kreidler-Pleus
Bahnhofstraße 29, 71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)7141 – 92 00 05
Fax: +49 (0)7141 – 90 29 00
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When accessing the website
When visiting our website www.kreidler-pleus.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called Log file.
The following information is collected and stored until automatic deletion, requiring no action on your part:
- The IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Website from which our site was accessed (Referrer-URL)
- Identification of browser and eventually the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your Internet service Provider.
The specified data is processed by us for the following:
- to ensure an effective website connection
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website
- to evaluate system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid Email address is required for this so that we know who sent the enquiry and who to answer. Further information can be given voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for use on the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Disclosure of information
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to a third party if:
- you have expressed your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to you being unable to use all functions on our Website.
We use the tracking methods listed below on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With these tracking methods we want to ensure the needs-based layout and continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking methods in order to statistically record the use of our website and to make evaluations in order to optimise our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the terms of the aforementioned regulation. The relevant data processing objectives and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“) for the purpose of needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our pages. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie during your use of this website, i.e.
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the page previously visited)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the link above. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information on privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
6. Rights of individuals affected
You have the right:
- to demand information on your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can demand information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the possible right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the possible right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, also if applicable, meaningful information on such details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate correction and completion of inaccurate personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed in future to continue processing data based on this earlier consent and
- in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact either the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence, or workplace or our law Office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection in which case we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. When a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, it is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the upper status bar of your browser. We also use the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being improved continuously in line with technological developments.
9. Updates and changes to this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers thereof, or due to amendments to the legal or official regulations, it may be necessary to amend this data privacy statement. You can call up and print out the current data privacy statement at any time on the website under https://www.kreidler-pleus.de/us/data-protection